Koi Care PraziPond (Praziquantel) - 50 g
Praziquantel (‘Prazi’) is the preeminent treatment for flukes. ‘Prazi’ is by far the most gentle, yet effective treatment for flukes available to our hobby. The real bonus with ‘Prazi’ is that when you treat for flukes it also rids the fish of any internal parasites or worms.
‘Prazi’ is also a dewormer for humans and dogs and cats. ‘Prazi’ is so gentle that children as young as 5 years old can take the drug. For dogs and cats it is sold as "Droncit", a dewormer pill.
‘Prazi’ is extremely effective for the treatment of external flukes, liver flukes, internal parasites and internal worms in koi, goldfish and tropical fish. ‘Prazi’ is a one time treatment and because it is so gentle, it does NOT require any water changes after treatment and you do NOT need to bypass your biofilter. Prazi also will work with any amount of salt in the pond and it is not water temperature dependant.
It is also 100 % ‘legal’ unlike Supaverm. ‘Prazi’ has been sought after for years as the fluke treatment of choice but has been unavailable in our hobby, until NOW.
As a preventative, we recommend treating once a year in early Spring.
- PraziPond will NOT harm your biofilter
- Can be used with any percentage of salt
- Not water temperature dependant
- Exclusively for use
(1) in aquariums, tanks, ponds, or other containers used exclusively for the holding, breeding, rearing, transportation and/or display of aquarium or pond fishes not intended for human consumption, for sport fishing, or for the propagation, or feeding, of fishes intended for human consumption or for sport fishing purposes
(2) on aquarium or pond fishes not intended for human consumption or for sport fishing purposes
- Not to be diverted or sold, nor allowed to be diverted or sold to any other person, organization, or company for the use in, or on, systems and fishes used, or intended for use for human consumption or for sport fishing purposes
- Not to be used for, diverted to nor sold for human or veterinary Medicine
- 50 g
- Treats 5,000 gallons
|Manufacturer||koi care kennel|