Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum
The powerful Pondovac 4 is the most popular pond vacuum in America! It offers sufficient power and the required accessories to free garden ponds, pools and swim ponds of all debris. The Pondovac 4 proves to be an extremely versatile multi-functional vacuum and is also suitable as a wet vacuum in the household.
Keeping the pond floor clean and free of unsightly floor sediment, sludge, and plant debris is necessary and, unfortunately, it is often quite tiresome. With the Oase Pondovac 4 this is no longer the case. The desire at Oase is that pond owners can handle the necessary pond chores as quickly and easily as possible.
Vacuum The Pond Clean - Non-Stop
The next generation of Oase Pond Vacuums allow the pond to be vacuumed continously. This is accomplished by means of the two-chamber system. Two identically sized cylinders are filled and emptied in alternating cycles. If one container is full, a valve is mechanically activated by a float. This triggers emptying of one chamber while the other is being filled. This allows pond vacuuming and emptying of the container to occur at the the same time. The result is a product that pond owners will love. It saves precious time, facilitates pond cleaning and guarantees a perfect result.
The Oase Pondovac 4 can remove dirt particles up to 3/8" in diameter, such as algae, silt, dead plants and decomposed leaves. The debris that is collected can be spread directly over the garden as fertilizer for plants through the discharge hose. An integrated check valve prevents sludge from returning to the pond.
- Vacuum non-stop thanks to the patented two-chamber system - simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank
- Maximum suction depth of 8 ft. thanks to the high-performance 1,800 W motor with optimized blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds
- Also suitable as a wet vacuum in the household
- 4 robust, bend-resistant aluminum suction tubes
- Transparent suction tube for flow-through control
- 16 ft. suction hose and 8 ft. discharge hose
- Includes a special string algae nozzle, multi nozzle, flat surface nozzle with rollers and integrated brush, wet vacuum brush, brush nozzle for corners and stubborn debris, debris collection bag for retention of coarse particles
- Built-in wheels and adjustable handle allow for easy movement and transportation
- Can remove dirt particles, such as algae, silt, dead plants and decomposed leaves - a pond vacuum is not suitable for spring-cleaning a pond full of last year's leaves
- For safety reasons, the pond vacuum should be placed a minimum of 7 ft. (2 meters) from the edge of the pond
- 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Suction extension tubes and accessory set
String algae nozzle
Multi nozzle for cleaning pond bottoms
Flat surface nozzle with rollers and integrated brush, ideal for cleaning pools and swim ponds
Wet vacuum brush
Debris collection bag
Sludge drain hose
|Power Consumption||1,800 W|
|Maximum Suction Height||8'|
|Suction Hose Length||16'|
|Discharge Hose Length||8'|
|Power Cord Length||13'|
|Dimensions (Dia. x H)||15" x 27"|
Write Your Own Review